Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or has it been submitted to any other journal
- Authors have ORCID. Place it in front of each author
- The text is 1.5 spaced; 12 points of font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all the illustrations, figures and tables are referenced in the text.
- The authors and their affiliations do not appear in the archive to preserve the blind by reviewer -Do not forget to put in the metadata all the authors, the respective affiliations and in the order in which authors should appear. From there, will be taken for the final publication
- The references are Vancouver type. Place the doi to each one of them
- Full author have a ORCID code
- Authors made a conflict of interest declaration
- The authors stated in their contribution to the paper
Los nombres y las direcciones de correo electrónico introducidos en esta revista se usarán exclusivamente para los fines establecidos en ella y no se proporcionarán a terceros o para su uso con otros fines.